Panel Discussion - Emerging Trends in the Boutique Fitness & Wellness Space
Make use of this opportunity to network with like-minded individuals representing businesses within the fitness and wellness sector.
Be part of a robust panel discussion with successful fitness and wellness business owners sharing their own experience, discussing growth strategies, challenges they faced and how they overcame them.
Key topics include:
- What are the themes impacting the regional/global business of fitness and wellness?
- What are emerging trends in the boutique fitness and wellness space and the must-haves when building a strong brand?
- In developed countries with an ageing population, exercise, lifestyle, diet and supplementation are key. What are the opportunities to engage this growing segment?
- What are the benefits of being in collaboration, especially in today's competitive market?
Our established speakers are:
- Charles Au - Head of Research and Development of Verita Wellness
- Beata Justkowiak - Founder of Energising Goals
- Victoria Martin-Tay - Co-Founder of bo0m
- Phil Johnson - COO of Core Collective
- Ross Stewart Campbell - Founder and CEO of FIT Summit
Date: 30 April 2019 (Tuesday)
Time: 6.30pm to 8.30pm
Venue: Core Collective, 79 Anson Road, #21-01, Singapore 079906
Dinner & drinks will be provided.
It's a night not to be missed, RSVP today!
This event is co-organized by Core Collective, Singapore's leading fitness & wellness co-working space and Fit Summit, the leading business network for Asia-Pacific's health, fitness and wellness industry.
For more information about Core Collective, visit our Website and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
- The event description was updated. Diff#425630 2019-04-12 06:42:26